Friday, July 9, 2010
Step 1: Build a revenue generating website.
The first step to take is to build a website that will be able to generate sales for you. Do your market research in advance and find out the products that are selling well. Know everything to there is to know about the niche that you are targeting. What products are selling? What are the price points? Who are the target customers?
If you have the answers to the questions above, half the battle is won. In your mind's eye, you can already see success. Now, you need to put in time and effort to do the work and move yourself towards success.
I highly recommend that you register a keyword based domain name for SEO purposes. The bulk of your traffic will come from your articles. But organic search traffic is free, and it converts really well. So why not receive traffic from both sources?
A domain costs about $10 bucks to register. You may need to pay $120 for a year of web hosting. So far, total cost works out to be $130.
Step 2: Targeted traffic generation with article marketing.
Once your website is up and running, it's time to promote the site and drive targeted traffic to your website. There are many ways you can drive traffic - banner advertising, PPC, SEO, article marketing, etc.
When you consider these methods, you quickly realize that many of these methods are for experienced marketers only. In other words, they are paid advertising, and you get into those methods only if you are already making online, or if you have extra cash to spare. But what about the small business owner? What about the individual with a shoe string budget? How can they drive traffic?
One of the most cost effective ways to generate traffic is by article marketing. Article marketing has been around for ages. Traditionally, marketers publish content to newsletters and Ezines to market their websites.
Today, the focus is less on Ezines, and more on search engines. When you publish content publicly on the Internet, the articles get picked up quickly by the search engines. You then receive page views, which eventually lead to clicks and sales.
Always remember that your goal is to generate targeted traffic. You don't want to attract curious clicks or freebie seekers. These are not buyers and there is no point directing such traffic to your websites. So how to drive targeted traffic with articles?
Tip 1: Write a keyword rich article title.
Use specific keywords to weed out non-targeted visitors. For example, a title that says "Article Writing Guide - 3 Tips On Generating Targeted Traffic" is much better than a vague title like "Article Writing Tips".
Tip 2: Write a good teaser that draws in the reader in.
The summary of the title appears on the article directories, as well as in the search engines. Usually, the summary is made up of just 2 to 3 short sentences. It's not necessary to write a summary that is longer than 50 words because most of the texts will not be displayed. The summary appears right after the title, so we can try to use it as a teaser to draw the reader in. Don't reveal all the information in the summary, or there is no reason for the reader to click and visit the web page for the solution.
Tip 3: Write a brief but interesting article.
The article shouldn't be too lengthy. This is because you want the reader to finish reading the entire article. Why is that important? Well, your links are located at the bottom of each article. If the reader doesn't see your links, there is zero chance of getting clicks. The ideal length is between 300 to 500 words. Anything longer than 500 words should be separated and published as multiple articles.
Tip 4: Write a great author box.
Provide a strong incentive and invite the reader to click on your links. Note that you are competing for the reader's attention with other links on the same web page (e.g. ads, banners, other articles, etc). So your author box has to stand out. Don't try to abuse this tiny space by trying to squeeze in your resume. The author box is not for this purpose. It's supposed to help you get clicks. So focus on drawing attention to your links.
Total cost at this stage is still $130. I highly recommend that you invest a small sum of money on a good article writing course to boost your productivity. The more articles you can produce, the more traffic and sales you will receive.
More marketing tips.
1) Drive traffic to a squeeze page to build a list. A list is important if you are looking for long term success. Without a list, you have only 1 chance to make a sale. If the visitor doesn't buy, you have lost the visitor (perhaps forever). With a list, you can follow up and try to sell the prospect over and over again.
2) Always link to a website that you have full control over. Sure, you can always register for a free blog and save $10 on domain registration on hosting. But what if your site gets deleted (it has happened before). Also, affiliate offers sometimes get taken off market. So if you don't have control over your links, the links in your articles will be pointing to dead offers.
3) Focus on back end products. Traffic generation is important. But don't neglect back end sales.
4) Stop trying to chase the latest money making methods. Focus on the fundamentals of building a strong web business.
5) Productivity is important but it's not everything. Learning what works is just as important. Then just do more of what is currently working to boost your web businesses to the next level.
About the Author: Darren Chow is professional article marketer. He has just completed a brand new article writing guide. In the article writing guide, you get to learn the exact system to produce 400+ articles in a single month.
Thursday, July 8, 2010
Want people to see your blog? How about a cool video you did? Or your favorite web site? Got a business? Promote it to hundreds and thousands of Sweeva members at the same time.
You pick the time of day you want your site seen. Different times of the day, different countries around the world. You are in complete control of when you site gets seen and how many people see your site.
This is social browsing. This is live feedback from other surfers, telling you what they like and what they don't like about your site. Encourage people to sign up, give them a free trial, let them ask you questions in real time, the possibilities are endless.
Wednesday, July 7, 2010
Marketiva is a financial services corporation specialized in providing traders with high quality online trading services. You can find an extensive profile of our company at the http://www.marketiva.com/index.ncre?page=about page.
We have no requirements for initial deposit. When you open an account you get real $5 reward and virtual $10000 for training. If you want to open an account please go to https://www.marketiva.com/index.ncre?page=open-account and fill out the form there.
Streamster is an application you need to download and install on your computer in order to use our services. When you download it from http://www.marketiva.com/index.ncre?page=downloads you need to install the application on your local computer and run it to access our services.
Tuesday, July 6, 2010
How it works: For every site you visit (we call this "surfing"), you will receive one visitor back to your site. We provide a fair 1:1 Exchange Ratio. There's no limit to the amount of free hits you can receive per day — 10, 100, or even 1000!
We reward you with cash and additional traffic for being active in our traffic exchange.
But that is not all! Refer people to EasyHits4U.com using our promotional materials and you will get 10% of the traffic they generate. And not only from direct referrals — you'll also receive hits from members they refer. Our referral system grows up to 6 levels.
Special Features Available to ALL Member Levels
*Progressive Ratio that increase as you surf
*Next Day Multiplier that starts you out at a higher ratio the next day if you surf more than 50 Sites (up to a 50% increase)
*Daily, Weekly and Monthly Top Surfer Awards
*Ability to Email your 1st Level Downline once per week.
*Banner and Hotlinks are FREE as long as you have Active Sites in Rotation.
Basic Membership Level (FREE)
*100 Join Credits (after surfing 25 sites)
*25 Credits for Each fully activated referral
*Ability to Advertise 3 Sites, 3 Banners and 3 Text Hotlinks
*1:4 Surfing Starting Ratio each day (4 visits gets you 1 viewing)
*14 Second Timer
*Earn from the surfing of 2 Referral Levels
Gold Membership Level ($5.00 per month)
*300 Credits Per Month
*50 Credits for Each fully activated referral
*Ability to Advertise 6 Sites, 6 Banners and 6 Text Hotlinks
*1:2 Surfing Starting Ratio each day (2 visits gets you 1 viewing)
*10 Second Timer
*Earn from the surfing of 5 Referral Levels
*System Assigned Referrals
Platinum Membership Level ($10.00 per month)
*750 Credits Per Month
*100 Credits for Each fully activated referral
*Ability to Advertise 10 Sites, 10 Banners and 10 Text Hotlinks
*75% Surfing Starting Ratio each day (4 visit gets you 3 viewings)
*10 Second Timer
*Earn from the surfing of 10 Referral Levels
*System Assigned Referrals
Just SING UP FOR FREE NOW....!!!!
Monday, July 5, 2010
to their site is probably one of the "hardest" things to
do ... unfortunately it's also the most important.
The reason it's difficult for most small businesses and
online marketers is that the majority of popular site
promotion strategies either take up A LOT of time, cost
a lot of money, or are too risky. Right?
Well, I'm emailing you today because I want to let you
know about a new, fully-automated traffic-generation
system that can send 1000s of targeted prospects to
your site, every single day, absolutely FREE!
Would you believe that this new system is:
- 100% Free! - Always has been, and always will be
- Automated - 5 minutes to set it up, then forget it
- Targeted - you'll get only real, targeted traffic
- "Viral" - your traffic will increase exponentially
I thought it was too good to be true at first ... but
after testing it out, the results have been extremely
profitable. And the feedback so far has been great:
"Holy *#@% ... this is really amazing! I never thought
something free could bring so much traffic. Truthfully,
it seems to be working better than most of my paid ads."
Anyway, do us both a favor and check it out ASAP. It's
still pretty new and you will benefit even more if you
create your FREE account now before most people join.
Give it a try and let me know what you think ...????
Lost Search Engine Traffic
Here are 9 steps you can take to diagnose the cause of lost search engine traffic:
1. Determine what type of traffic loss you're dealing with. Many people look at Google's overview page, see a loss of overall traffic to their website, and assume that they must have lost their rankings in Google and the targetéd traffic that comes with it. This may or may not be the case. Be sure to check for search engine traffic, and even more specifically Google non-paid traffic.
3. Compare apples to apples. Many businesses are cyclical or seasonal. A gift site may see huge spikes in traffic the months leading up to Christmas or the weeks before other holidays. This means that comparing any month to the previous month may not tell you the whole story. A drop in traffic in January is probably fairly normal for a gift site. If you've got more than a year's worth of data, you'll want to compare this month's traffic to the same month in previous years. Ideally, you'd of course want to see a growth in traffic. And if you don't, then you may very well have a problem on your hands. If you don't have data that goes back that far, you can compare month to month, but be sure to take the data with a grain of salt.
5. Analyze which keyword phrases have had a significant decrease in visitors. Now that you've filtered out the brand traffic, you should be able to see the keyword phrases that are bringing you the most traffic. If you have lots, you may want to view 100 phrases at a time rather than the default of just 10. Are there lots of keyword phrases that seem to bring far fewer visitors over the last few months as compared to last year at the same time? You may also notice some that are bringing significantly more visitors.
6. Do a quick Google search for the phrases. If you're not seeing any pages from your site on the first page in Google, it may or may not be a clue (given the fact that everybody sees different search results) but it is definitely a cause to investigate further. If a page from your site does show up fairly high in the líst, it could just be that fewer people are searching for that phrase now as compared to before. Or it could be that your listing isn't quite what the searcher is looking for based on your title and descriptive snippet. There might also be other results for the keyword phrase that have images or video embedded whereas yours doesn't. Or there might be local map results showing up that make your result less appealing.
8. Review your long-tail traffic. Since the end of April and early May 2010 a few large sites lost a substantial amount of traffic for keyword phrases that brought small numbers of visitors individually, but in aggregate they made up a lot of website traffic. You'll want to filter your keywords to those that have only a few visitors (even just 1) and see if there are significantly fewer of those than previously. If this is the case, Google has gone on record stating that they're doing a better job at sending long-tail traffic to more meaningful and relevant pages than they used to. Which means you'll have to go above and beyond what you're currently doing if you want to get that long-tail traffic back.
9. Decide if you're dealing with a search engine penalty. For drastic drops, in the rare cases where it's not a technical issue, you're most likely dealing with a penalty. You can check your Google Webmaster Tools account to see if there is a notification of a penalty, but they don't usually bother to tell you. Still, search engine penalties are much rarer than people think. In fact, most website owners know what they've done wrong when they have a search engine penalty. There are some cases, however, where they may have been duped by a less than scrupulous "SEO" company. The penalties I've seen seem to occur on sites that have no redeeming value because they have the same products and content that can be found on many other sites (often ones owned by the same company), plus they are deeply entrenched in massive link farms. It's likely that they are also hosting part of the link farm on their own site in the form of a link directory. If this is what you find, you may be better off to start from scratch rather than trying to salvage the penalized domain.
I hope these steps help you diagnose your loss of traffic. I imagine they will keep you busy for quite some time!
Jill Whalen, CEO of High Rankings and co-founder of SEMNE, has been performing SEO services since 1995. Jill is the host of the High Rankings Advisor newsletter and the High Rankings SEO forum.
If you've lost search engine traffic and would like Jill to determine what the problem might be, fill out the contact form at www.highrankings.com/contact/ and mention it in the "Business Goals" section. She can review most sites that have Google Analytics installed for a one-time $600 fee.
Have an Opinion on Today's Article?
|5 Tips for Marketing Through Content |
Chris Crum | Staff Writer
Delivering Content That's In Demand, Without Sacrificing Quality
Gather.com is a site that started as a social networking site, but is now a demand-driven media company, attracting 7 million unique visitors per month (and growing), according to the company. Demand-driven media is certainly a competitive industry these days with companies like Demand Media, AOL, Yahoo and others all playing their roles.
1. Start with Search. There are 15.9 billion searches run every month and a small percentage are customers looking for you and your competitors. Figure out your market opportunity by understanding how many searches, keywords and keyword phrases are related to what you do.
2. Think holistically about your budget. What do you spend today per customer? What is your average SEM spend? Content-based programs can help lower cost/customer acquisition because fewer people are doing it and competition, so far, is less intense. Plan to shift some budget dollars from SEM and other acquisition marketing efforts to content marketing - it delivers results with an improved cost structure.
3. Target your content creation. Content needs to be targeted to areas that align directly with your brand; where sufficient demand for your content will make content marketing worthwhile.
4. Make lots and lots and lots of content at a low cost. Search engines weigh recency heavily when organizing content. There is always fresh content at the top of search results pages, so 1,000 posts on a topic will capture more customers than a competitor with 5 - 10 posts.
5. Don't go it alone. Managing dozens of writers, achieving top search engine placement, and establishing content creation costs to make content marketing make sense requires specialized knowledge and training. Find a partner and make them put their money where their mouth is on the numbers they promise.
Those are Gerace's tips, but I'll add that quality makes a difference. Not only does Google continually try to put more emphasis on quality with algorithm updates, but it also goes a long way when you're talking about reputation, and obviously you don't want to do something that will hurt your brand.
As far as search, Google's Matt Cutts has said of the recent Mayday update, for example, that content farms are among the kinds of sites that are hit the hardest by the alrogithm change. That's another reason why churning out sub-par content is not going to be in your best interest. If you can walk the line of delivering content that people are searching for, and giving them content that stands out, there are lots of benefits to be had.
Have your own tips for marketing through content? Share them here.
|For ad details and prices... mailto:email@example.com|
|Signup for free newsletters: http://www.ientry.com/page/ |
--- WebProNews is an iEntry.com publication ---
iEntry, Inc. 2549 Richmond Rd Second Floor Lexington, KY 40509
Articles at Technorati
Promote to over 10 million individuals around the world.We promote your business in international network of partners websites, each with own narrow points of interests.
Our company gives you effective promotion strategies that helps your business profitable on the Internet.
We will provide you with real and visible results and take your website to the next level.
Promote to Over 10 Million individuals Now...
Get More Customers, Get More Revenue!!!With no day-to-day stream of shoppers you cannot have stable around the clock revenue.
You cannot get revenue if no one comes to your website. You need visitors to see your website, every day, 24 hours!
We help more than 30,000 clients get more customers online.
You will increase your revenue by receiving hundreds of real interested visitors to see your website.
Millions of CustomersConnect your business to millions of shoppers looking for products and services.
Our audience is constantly growing and now it's over 25 million new shoppers each month. We send traffic from high-quality local and international promotion websites, which bring potential shoppers from North America, Western Europe and upcoming markets.
Get More Hits, Get More Visitors...
EARN MONEY FROM YOUR SITE
Turn your valuable blog traffic into income. Work online and join our free money making partner program. We offer the most commission rate to help increase your income stream.
Join our cash making program absolutely no charge and 100% risk free.
Mountain a constant stream of moneyOur earning money program helps you to generate a constant stream of cash, 24 hours a day, 7 days a week, 365 days a year. Allowing you more time to focus on the things you love.
You will even be making profit while you sleep!
A constant cash generatorImagine running of a something that never failed to generate revenue-flow. A free money program so incredibly profitable that you never had to look for job ever again!
MONEY WHILE YOU SLEEP
Earn $1,000... $2,000... $5,000...Turn your web site visitors into cash!
You get paid for every visitor that clicks on our advertizing. Our wish is to enable you to make as much as possible from your site. We pay monthly, either by bank cheque, or using PayPal.
41,7 % und mehr Rendite im Monat möglich mit FOREXHANDEL The Greatest Money-Making Opportunity Online!